September 15, 2009
Hopkinton School Board
Hopkinton, New Hampshire
School Board Meeting
SAU #66, Maple Street School
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Additions/Deletions from agenda by Superintendent
- Approval of minutes
Recommend the Hopkinton School Board approve the minutes of the regular board meeting held on August 25, 2009.
- Public Comment (1)
- Comments from the Hopkinton School Board
- Staff Reports and Presentations: Proposed trip to Washington, DC (Action item)
- Superintendent’s Report: Commissioner’s Meeting
- Items for School Board Discussion
- a. Hopkinton School District Policy for determining a specific learning disability IHBAA [Third Reading] (Action item)
- b. Budget Overview/Timeline
- c. Planning for the Special School District Meeting
- d. Joint meeting with the Hopkinton Board of Selectmen
10. Public Comment (2)
11. Materials Included
Frequently Asked Questions regarding proposed contracts
Policy IHBAA Draft/Revised
Nomination Packets (1)
12. Important Dates
- September 23, 2009: Hopkinton Budget Committee
- October 6, 2009: School Board Meeting
- October 20, 2009: School Board Meeting
- October 21, 2009: Special School District Meeting
13. Recommend the Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Karen Morse, Payroll/AP Clerk, Hopkinton School District, 2009-2010 school year, effective September 28, 2009.
- Recommend the Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Tim Stokes, Mathematics Team Coach, Hopkinton Middle School.
- Recommend the Hopkinton School Board approve the Hopkinton School District Policy for determining a specific learning disability IHBAA.
- Recommend the Hopkinton School Board grant permission to plan the freshmen overnight trip to Washington, DC.
17. Nonpublic Session for the Discussion of Matters as Per RSA 91-A: 3, II (a) and (c)
RETURN TO PUBLIC SESSION