April 20, 2010
Hopkinton School Board
Hopkinton, New Hampshire
School Board Meeting
SAU #66, Maple Street School
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Additions/Deletions from agenda by Superintendent
- Approval of minutes
Recommend the Hopkinton School Board approve the minutes of the regular board meeting held on April 6, 2010.
- Public Comment (1)
- Comments from the Hopkinton School Board
- Staff Reports and Presentations
- a. 2010-2011 Kindergarten
- b. Purchasing Card Program (Action Item)
- c. Hopkinton School District and Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP)
- d. NH Department of Education School Approval Designation(s)
- Items for School Board Discussion
- a. School Board Committees and Committee Participation
- b. Teacher Appreciation Week Planning (May 3 – May 7)
- c. Monthly Financial Report
9. Public Comment (2)
10. Materials Included
Administration Contract Proposed Salary and Benefit Recommendation (Confidential)
Hopkinton School District Nomination Slate
Purchasing Card Program Summary
Monthly Financial Report – March 2010
Draft School Board Meeting Minutes, April 6, 2010
Spring Sports Schedule
HHS Winter Sports Awards Program and Newsletter 2010
11. Important Dates
- April 26 – April 30: Spring Recess
- May 3 – May 7: Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 3 – May 7: School Nutrition Employee Week
- May 15 – PTA Fun Fair: Harold Martin School
- May 27 – Hopkinton High School Academic Awards Night
- June 17 – School Board/Senior Class Barbecue
- June 18 – Hopkinton High School Graduation
12. Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of April Lakevicius, elementary school teacher (1.0), 2010-2011 school year.
13. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s recommendation to implement the Purchasing Card Program, effective July 1, 2010.
14. Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Bridgett Dornik as Hopkinton Middle and High School Music Teacher (1.0) 2010-2011 school year.
15. Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Bridgett Dornik as Hopkinton Middle and High School Chorus Teacher (.2) 2010-2011 school year.
16. Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Hopkinton School District Administration as presented, 2010-2011 school year.
17. Nonpublic Session for the Discussion of Matters as Per RSA 91-A: 3, II (a)
RETURN TO PUBLIC SESSION