February 1, 2011
Hopkinton School Board
Hopkinton, New Hampshire
School Board Meeting
SAU #66, Maple Street School
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Additions/Deletions from agenda by Superintendent
- Public Comment (1)
- Comments from the Hopkinton School Board
- Staff Reports and Presentations
- a. Administrator Reports
- i. Principal Reports
- ii. Director of Student Services Report
- iii. Superintendent Report
- b. Hopkinton High School Proposed Senior Class Trip (Action Item)
- c. 2011 – 2012 Program of Studies (Action Item)
- d. International Travel
- i. Honduras (Action Item)
- ii. Spain
- Items for School Board Discussion
- a. Hopkinton Budget Committee
- i. January 26, 2011, Meeting
- ii. February 2, 2011, Public Hearing
- b. Town of Hopkinton Generator Warrant (Action Item)
- c. House Bill 39 (Action Item)
- d. Hopkinton School Board March Meeting Schedule
- e. Budget Adjustment Form 2011-10 (Action Item)
- Public Comment (2)
- Material Included
Budget Adjustment Form 2011-10
Principal Reports (3)
Director of Student Services Report
House Bill 39
Draft Hopkinton High School Program of Studies
Senior Class Overnight Trip Proposal Form
Thank You Note from Tracy Martin
10. Important Dates
- 02/02/11 – Public Hearing, 6:30pm, Hopkinton Middle High School auditorium
- 02/23/11 – Hopkinton School District Leadership Team/School Board provides lunch at the Slusser Senior Center
- 02/28/11 to 03/04/11 – Winter Recess
- 03/10/11 – Celebration of the Arts
- 03/12/11 – Annual School District Meeting
- The Hopkinton School Board approve the superintendent’s recommended Budget Adjustment 2011-10 in the amount of $5,387.59
- The Hopkinton School Board accept the Superintendent’s recommendation to approve the Hopkinton High School Senior Class overnight trip to St. Methodios Retreat Center, May 26 – 27, 2011.
- The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s recommendation for final approval of the Hopkinton High School Interact International Service overnight trip to Trujillo, Honduras, February 23 – March 3, 2011.
14. The Hopkinton School Board accept the Superintendent’s Recommendation to approve the 2011-2012 Hopkinton High School Program of Studies.
15. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Kaari Ward-Bayly, Preschool Teacher, Harold Martin School, for the 2010 – 2011 school year.
16. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s recommendation to reassign Lisa Lulka, Hopkinton High School Math Teacher, from 1.0 to 0.9, for the 2010-2011 school year.
17. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Scott Zipke, Hopkinton High School Math Teacher, an additional 0.1, for the 2010-2011 school year.
- The Hopkinton School Board vote to take a position against House Bill 39.
19. The Hopkinton School Board take a position in support of the Town of Hopkinton to place the purchase of a generator on the Warrant for the March 19, 2011 Town Meeting.
20. Nonpublic Session for the Discussion of Matters as Per RSA 91-A: 3, II (a), (c), and (e)
RETURN TO PUBLIC SESSION