August 2, 2011 – 5:15pm
Hopkinton School Board
Hopkinton, New Hampshire
School Board Meeting
SAU #66, Maple Street School
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Additions/Deletions from agenda by Superintendent
4. Public Comment (1)
5. Comments from the Hopkinton School Board
6. Items for Board Discussion
- a. Hopkinton School District Purchase of a Handicap Accessible/Special Education School Bus
- b. Hiring
- Public Comment (2)
- IMPORTANT DATES
August 11 – Town/School Appreciation Lunch (Kimball Lake Cabins)
August 26 – New Staff Orientation
August 29 – Staff Welcome
August 30 – First Day of School for Students
- ITEMS INCLUDED
Public Notice/Public Hearing, August 2, 5:00pm
10. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s recommendation to withdraw not more than $29,000 from the Replacing School District Vehicles Capital Reserve Fund to purchase a handicap accessible/special education school bus.
11. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s recommendation to grant Hopkinton Middle High School custodian Gordon Hedderig’s request to reduce his 1.0 contract to 0.5, 2011-2012 school year.
12. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Brian Desmarais, Harold Martin School Custodian, 2011-2012 school year.
13. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Cecelia Creamer, 0.4 Spanish Teacher, Hopkinton Middle School, 2011-2012 school year.
14. NONPUBLIC SESSION
Nonpublic Session for the Discussion of Matters as Per RSA 91-A: 3, II (a), (b), (c), and (e)
RETURN TO PUBLIC SESSION