May 12, 2011
Hopkinton School Board
Hopkinton, New Hampshire
School Board Meeting
SAU #66, Maple Street School
Maple Street School Conference Room
May 12, 2011
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Additions/Deletions from agenda by Superintendent
- Public Comment (1)
- Comments from the Hopkinton School Board
- Items for Board Discussion
- a. Personnel
- i. Leave of Absence (Action Item)
- ii. Long-term Substitutes (2) (Action Items)
- iii. Contract Reduction (Action Item)
- b. Tuition Student (Action Item)
- Public Comment (2)
- Materials Included
9. Important Dates
- 05/26/11 – Academic Awards Night
- 05/26/11 – Susan Graham Pisinski Arts and Science Field Day
- 05/27/11 – Early Release Day for Professional Development
- 05/30/11 – No School/Memorial Day
- 05/31/11 – All District Staff Meeting
- 06/09/11 – School Board/Senior Class Cookout
- 06/10/11 – Graduation
10. The Hopkinton School Board accept the Superintendent’s recommendation to accept Spanish teacher Ann Morea-Duana’s request for a leave of absence for the 2011 – 2012 school year.
11. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s recommendation to accept Hopkinton Middle High School and Maple Street School teacher Kathryn Backman’s request to reduce her 0.8 annual teacher contract to 0.4 for the 2011 -2012 school year.
12. The Hopkinton School Board accept the Superintendent’s nomination of Arlene Taranow, long-term substitute reading teacher, Maple Street School, for the 2010 – 2011 school year.
13. The Hopkinton School Board accept the Superintendent’s nomination of Karla Heck, long-term substitute reading teacher, Harold Martin School, for the 2010 – 2011 school year.
14. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s recommendation to accept a ninth grade tuition student for the 2011 – 2012 school year.
15. NONPUBLIC SESSION
Nonpublic Session for the Discussion of Matters as Per RSA 91-A: 3, II (a), (c), and (e)
RETURN TO PUBLIC SESSION