July 12, 2012
Hopkinton School Board
Hopkinton, New Hampshire
School Board Meeting
SAU #66, Maple Street School
Thursday, July 12, 2012
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Additions/Deletions from Agenda by Superintendent
- Public Comment (1)
- Comments from the Hopkinton School Board
- Approval of Minutes
Recommend the Hopkinton School Board approve the minutes of the regular board meeting held on June 18, 2012.
- Items for Board Discussion
- a. Personnel (Action Items)
- i. Nomination: HHS Special Education Teacher
- ii. Resignation: HHS School to Career Coordinator
- iii. Superintendent Evaluation
- Public Comment (2)
- Material Included
Meeting Minutes, June 18, 2012
Nomination Packet (1)
10. Important Dates
08/27/12 – New Staff Orientation
08/28/12 – First day for Staff
09/04/12 – First day of School for Students
11. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s recommendation to accept HHS School to Career Coordinator Nancy Carrigg’s resignation effective July 1, 2012.
12. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Patrick Roy, Special Education Teacher, Hopkinton High School 1.0 for the 2012-2013 school year, pending final approval from the Superintendent of Schools.
13. The Hopkinton School Board approve Steven M. Chamberlin as Superintendent of Schools, Hopkinton School District, July 1, 2012 – June 30, 2015 with compensation as presented.
Nonpublic Session for the Discussion of Matters as Per RSA 91-A: 3, II (a), (b), (c), (d) and (e)
RETURN TO PUBLIC SESSION