June 28, 2012
Hopkinton School Board
Hopkinton, New Hampshire
School Board Meeting
SAU #66, Maple Street School
Thursday, June 28, 2012
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Additions/Deletions from Agenda by Superintendent
- Public Comment (1)
- Comments from the Hopkinton School Board
- Items for Board Discussion
- a. Personnel (Action Items)
- i. Extended School Year: Addition
- ii. HMHS Summer Secretary
- iii. HMHS Special Education (2), English (1), Mathematics
- iv. HMHS Social Studies Additional 0.2
- v. Title I Funding – Impact on Reading HMS
- vi. Full Day Kindergarten HMS
vii. OPEN Positions
- b. Financial –
- i. End of Year Purchases (Action Item)
- ii. Acceptance of Bid: Harold Martin School Fire Door Locks (Action Item)
c. School Board Schedule: July
- Public Comment (2)
8. Important Dates
08/27/12 – New Staff Orientation
08/28/12 – First day for Staff
09/04/12 – First day of School for Students
- The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s recommendation to accept Fire Alarms Inc.’s bid for the installation of fire door locks at Harold Martin School in the amount not to exceed $3985.
10. The Hopkinton School Board accept the Superintendent’s recommendation to authorize the spending of not more than (to be determined at the meeting) out of the 2012 end of year fund balance.
11. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Matt Krogman, an additional 0.2 Social Studies, Hopkinton High School, 2012 – 2013 school year.
12. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Joan Follansbee, 10 hours, Elementary Extended School Year Program, summer 2012.
13. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s nomination of Pam Moskal and Michelle Cotnoir as summer secretary, Hopkinton Middle and High Schools.
14. The Hopkinton School Board approve the Superintendent’s recommendation to accept Hopkinton High School Guidance Counselor Eugene Fox’s resignation effective June 28, 2012.
Nonpublic Session for the Discussion of Matters as Per RSA 91-A: 3, II (a), (b), (c), (d) and (e)
RETURN TO PUBLIC SESSION